Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site incorporatedesign.co.uk/contact/ (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (email, direct mail, phone number logs) for a max of 6 months, then they shall be permanently deleted/destroyed.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may proactively gather data for individuals who would have a legitimate interest in content we are sharing. We only collect data we require and ensure we have lawful grounds to process it.
- We will maintain a well-kept record of how and why we have collected and processed any data.
- We will ensure any data collected is stored only as long as it is required.
- We will ensure any data collected is stored safely and that appropriate security measures are taken when handling the data. Data is saved in our business accounts with MailChimp and Dropbox, whose servers are located in the United States.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
User and event data retention
Incorporate Design uses Google Analytics that in turn gathers the afore-mentioned data (cookies, geo-location based on aggregate data etc. for the sole purpose of improving user experience on the website www.incorporatedesign.co.uk) and Incorporate Design retains this data via Google Analytics for 26 months. Any user and event data that is older than this retention setting will be marked for permanent deletion, and will no longer be accessible in Google Analytics.
For any other information you may require to know about Google’s data retention and their data privacy and policy please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Information about the consent to Albacross processing of personal data
We obtain your consent to the processing of personal data on the behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to their database about companies.
The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to this processing. Such withdrawal may be made either by contacting us, or by contacting Albacross directly.
Albacross Nordic AB
Companyreg. no 556942-7338
111 35 Stockholm, Sweden
Uses made of the information
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that, should you unsubscribe, we have enough data to de-dupe against so you do not receive unwanted communication.
- To share with you information that we believe will be of legitimate interest and use to the recipient and/or the performance of their business.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this or if we believe that our offer would be of legitimate interest to you or your business. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your information to any third parties unless you have consented for us to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or emailing email@example.com.
Access to information